Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Will be back soon!

Hi guys!

I'm doing some renovation on my blog ;) It will be up and running soon.

I'm very sorry to write about adding helpers to this blog but I think it has to be done. This time I'm looking for very good writers who can at least write a post every day.

If you want to apply, please write an e-mail to chobotsc@yahoo.com with a link to your blog/blogs you work on and stuff like that. Please try to use proper grammar and make fun and entertaining posts ;)

Thanks for your time,
Cat ;)

14 comments:

  1. Dear cat, can i be a author on your blog i love to post lots of stuff and ive always posted everyday and id love to post on your blog ps my email is sealy49@hotmail.co.uk from sealy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is coolguy4 i love to post everyday and make contests.I am a fellow chobot here is a blog im on right now coolchocheats.blogspot.com and heres my email coolguy4.coolguy4@gmail.com.I will also send you a email thanks you for your time cat:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool I will email u as soon as I can, which is after I get the links to the blog I work on xD
    ~Fuffley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I'm going to send a email!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Zoo: I think this is just temporary until he finishes renovating the normal blog. Unless you mean that you're not an admin on his blog currently being fixed.....?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Its 7249 here! I'd Love to work for ur blog. chobot7249@gmail.com ! Woah this blog has Changed O.O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool Cat,
    I'll send that email now. I would love to help you out on your blog.
    Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guys, this is just a temporary blog while the other is under construction.

    ReplyDelete